- Includes 13 lessons covering the history, science and clinical application of medical marijuana
- Each course can provide up to 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Complete curriculum can earn you up to 13 CME credits or 13 AAFP Elective credits
- One purchase gives you 365 days of access to every lesson
- Bulk pricing available
- Features a bonus module by Raphael Mechoulam, PhD, the number one thought leader in medical marijuana science
Theories and Topics Covered
This series of courses will discuss the following:
- The history and botany behind medical cannabis
- Marijuana’s pharmacology
- How to dose and deliver cannabis medicine
- The clinical use of medical marijuana for a wide variety of conditions
- Case reports featuring clinical use of cannabis
Which Doctors Need CME Credits to Recommend Medical Marijuana?
Although this curriculum suits any medical professional who wants to recommend medical cannabis, some states require CME credits for medical cannabis certification. Doctors from the following states must acquire medical marijuana-related CME credits to recommend medical cannabis:
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
The number of credits required for certification vary by state — research your state’s regulations for more information on requirements.
About TMCI Global
TMCI Global offers online courses approved by the ACCME and ANCC that educate medical professionals about the clinical use of cannabis medicine.