- 320 pages of reference material and learning for patients, loved ones, doctors and policy makers
- Includes a foreword by Andrew Weil, M.D., a prominent trailblazer in the integrative medicine field
- Published by Black Dog & Leventhal, part of the Hachette Book Group
What You’ll Learn About
Cannabis Pharmacy touches on:
- The biology and history of cannabis
- Marijuana’s chemical components and how effect your mind and body
- What to keep in mind when you use marijuana for medical purposes
- Ways to medicate with cannabis products
- Common marijuana strains and their uses
- How to use marijuana to treat a long list of ailments
Whether you want to understand the theoretical elements behind medical marijuana use and apply them to real life, or you’re the loved one of a medical cannabis patient and want to learn about their treatment, this book can be helpful for you. Physicians interested in a facts-based examination of cannabis medicine will also enjoy this read.
About the Author
Michael Backes works with a California consultancy that handles marijuana science, intellectual property and policy. He co-founded the first evidence-based medical marijuana collective in California, the Cornerstone Research Collective. Backes works closely with many marijuana-related associations and edited the book Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany by Robert Connell Clarke.